Before you choose Social Work as your next career, you might want to consider these questions:
1. Is the cost of your tuition prohibitive to your desired lifestyle?
2. What is the expected salary range for this career?
3. If you have taken out student loans, can you afford to repay them on your expected salary?
4. Will you work full time or part-time to support yourself
1. Can you finish your degree in the time allotted? When do you need to finish the program?
2. Do you have the required pre-requisites for the MSW?
1. Why have you chosen this field?
2. Have you reviewed position descriptions of Social Workers - does this seem like a good fit?
3. Why do you want to be in a helping profession?
4. Have you considered your personal goals along with your professional goals?